I was tagged by http://yviehaha.tumblr.com/
Rule 1: Always post the rules. Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones. Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post. Rule 4: Actually tell them you’ve tagged them.
1. Lizzie McGuire or Hannah Montana?
As much as I love Miley Cyrus, I’ll have to say Lizzie McGuire because that show was my fave. And Hilary Duff is the disney queen.
2. Favorite RomCom?
Friends with benefits, most likely. Does that count?
3. Which celebrity are you dying to meet?
That’s a hard question hmm… I’d love to meet Rihanna or Beyonce.
4. Have you ever broken a bone?
Oh yeah, some bone in my hand.
5. Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime, or Netflix?
Since I don’t have any of them in Europe I can’t really choose. But I love Netflix whenever I am in the USA.
6. Most embarrassing moment? Or most embarrassing moment that you are willing to share?
One time my nose was bleeding and it dripped onto my pants, for the rest of the day it looked like I had some blood stains from my period on my pants, so embarrassing.
7. What is your stance on higher education? Is it worth it to go to university?
YES, whoever says higher education is pointless, is lying. I do agree that some people don’t want it simply because they can better work with their hands and that is absolutely okay. I do think, if you can study you actually should take a higher education, nothing more attractive than an intelligent person.
8. Are you in love with Hook from Once Upon a Time? (If you don’t say yes you are dead to me, unless you’ve never watched OUAT)
I have such a hate/love relationship with him, but since Neal passed away, I am all team HOOK.
9. How many siblings? If none, do you want any?
I have one younger brother who’s turning 17 next March.
10. Football or Internet surfing?
I don’t get football in american terms, but football in European terms (which is soccer in America) is definitely something I adore. So football (soccer) goes above internet surfing. Internet surfing goes above football. (If this makes sense)
11. What is the capital of the state/country you live in?
11 new questions:
1) What’s your favorite Harry Potter movie?
2) Favorite songs at the moment?
3) Favorite human being?
4) Do you have a place where you always go to whenever you feel sad?
5) What is your favorite place in the world that you’ve ever visited?
6) How many languages do you speak? Do you wanna speak more?
7) Have you ever been in love, if so, how did you fall in love?
8) What are your thoughts on long distance relationships?
9) What’s something your passionate about?
10) What’s your favorite concert you’ve ever been to?
11) Tell me some adventure story from this summer?
have fun !
my last week as a 20 year old goes in..